Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Ontario issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for tomorrow night Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for Ontario issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 edt Friday 10 July 2015.

City of Toronto: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 19. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Wednesday, sunny. High 25. Next night, clear. Low 15. Thursday, sunny. High 26.

Windsor - Essex - Chatham-Kent: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 19. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 21. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 28. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 21. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 31. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 20. Wednesday, sunny. High 27. Next night, clear. Low 18. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 28.

Sarnia - Lambton: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 17. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Wednesday, sunny. High 25. Next night, clear. Low 17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26.

Elgin: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 15. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 20. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 28. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Wednesday, sunny. High 26. Next night, clear. Low 15. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26.

London - Middlesex: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 15. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Wednesday, sunny. High 25. Next night, clear. Low 15. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26.

Simcoe - Delhi - Norfolk: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 15. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 20. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Wednesday, sunny. High 25. Next night, clear. Low 15. Thursday, sunny. High 26.

Dunnville - Caledonia - Haldimand: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 16. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.