Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for tomorrow night Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 04:30 cst Friday 10 July 2015.

City of Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 30. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Wednesday, sunny. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Thursday, sunny. High 26.

Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota, Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Sunday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 30. Next night, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Wednesday, sunny. High 27. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27.

City of Saskatoon, Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 29. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Wednesday, sunny. High 26. Next night, clear. Low 14. Thursday, sunny. High 26.

Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore: Tomorrow night, showers. Low 17. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Monday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 27. Next night, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Wednesday, sunny. High 27. Next night, clear. Low 14. Thursday, sunny. High 27.

Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin, The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 29. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 27.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville, Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 30. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Tuesday, periods of rain. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.