Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Forecasts for British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Forecasts for British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended forecasts for British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for tomorrow night Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 pdt Friday 10 July 2015.

Metro Vancouver: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy. Low 14. Tuesday, cloudy. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 15. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

Greater Victoria: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy. Low 13. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Fraser Valley: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy. Low 14. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14. Tuesday, cloudy. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Thursday, cloudy. High 24.

Howe Sound: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy. Low 14. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.

Whistler: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 13. Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.

Sunshine Coast: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy. Low 14. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.

Southern Gulf Islands: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy. Low 13. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.

East Vancouver Island: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Sunday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 15. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.