Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Friday 10 July 2015.

Whitehorse: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km-h. High 20. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low 11. Saturday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h in the morning. High 20.

Teslin: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km-h. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low 10. Saturday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 21.

Atlin: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km-h. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low 10. Saturday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 20.

Haines Junction: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km-h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low 10. Saturday, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 19.

Kluane Lake: Today, showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km-h. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low 9. Saturday, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 17.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 12. Saturday, showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy. High 19.

Faro - Ross River: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 11. Saturday, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 19.

Beaver Creek: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind northwest 20 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low 10. Saturday, showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 20.

Mayo: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.