Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Northwestern Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Northwestern Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for the Northwestern Ontario issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Northwestern and Northern Ontario issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 edt Friday 10 July 2015.

City of Thunder Bay, Superior West: Today, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Kenora - Nestor Falls: Today, sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Dryden - Ignace: Today, sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Fort Frances - Rainy Lake: Today, sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Atikokan - Upsala - Quetico: Today, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Red Lake - Ear Falls: Today, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 31. UV index 8 or very high.

Sioux Lookout - Savant Lake: Today, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 31. UV index 8 or very high.

Gull Bay - Black Sturgeon Lake, Beardmore - Jellicoe - Macdiarmid: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Armstrong - Auden - Wabakimi Park, Nakina - Aroland - Pagwa: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Geraldton - Longlac - Caramat, Manitouwadge - Hornepayne: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Nipigon - Marathon - Superior North, Wawa - Pukaskwa Park, Agawa - Lake Superior Park: Today, mainly sunny. Fog patches near Lake Superior in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 29 except 21 near Lake Superior. UV index 9 or very high.

White River - Dubreuilville: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Sault Ste. Marie - St. Joseph Island, Searchmont - Montreal River Harbour - Batchawana Bay: Today, mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.