Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Forecasts for Alberta and Northeastern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Forecasts for Alberta and Northeastern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended forecasts for Alberta and northeastern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for Alberta issued by Environment Canada at 15:30 mdt Friday 10 July 2015.

City of Calgary: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Thursday, sunny. High 23.

Airdrie - Cochrane - Olds - Sundre: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.

Okotoks - High River - Claresholm: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, showers. Low 12. Tuesday, showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Thursday, sunny. High 25.

Drumheller - Three Hills: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 30. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25.

Brooks - Strathmore - Vulcan: Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 29. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Thursday, sunny. High 27.

Kananaskis - Canmore: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, showers. Low 10. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Banff National Park: Sunday, cloudy. High 21. Next night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Tuesday, periods of rain. High 17. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

Jasper National Park: Sunday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.