Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Hedley Frontman Jacob Hoggard Has Sex Offences Case Put over to September

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Hedley Frontman Jacob Hoggard Has Sex Offences Case Put over to September

Article excerpt

Jacob Hoggard case put over to September

--

TORONTO - The case of Hedley frontman Jacob Hoggard, who faces three sex-related charges, was put over to September after a brief hearing in Toronto on Wednesday.

Hoggard, 34, was arrested last month and charged with one count of sexual interference and two counts of sexual assault causing bodily harm.

Police have said the charges relate to three separate incidents involving a woman and a girl under the age of 16 that allegedly occurred in the Toronto area in 2016.

Hoggard did not appear in court for Wednesday's hearing and was represented by his lawyer Ian Smith.

A Crown lawyer told the court he was waiting to receive police notes and videos as part of initial disclosure in the case. Smith said he was also waiting to view those materials. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.