WHETHER there ever was, is, or will be an industrious Nation poor, or an idle, rich?
2. Qu. Whether a People can be called poor, where the common Sort are well fed, cloathed, and lodged?
3. Qu. Whether the Drift and Aim of every wise State should not be, to encourage Industry in its Members? and whether those, who employ neither Heads nor Hands for the common Benefit, deserve not to be expelled like Drones out of a well governed State?
4. Qu. Whether the four Elements, and Man's Labour therein, be not the true Source of Wealth? ∥
5. Qu. Whether Money be not only so far useful, as it stirreth up Industry, enabling Men mutually to participate the Fruits of each others Labour?
6. Qu. Whether any other Means, equally conducing to excite and circulate the Industry of Mankind, may not be as useful as Money?
7. Qu. Whether the real End and Aim of Men be not Power? And whether he who could have every Thing else at his Wish or Will, would value Money?
8. Qu. Whether the public Aim in every well govern'd State be not, that each Member, according to his just Pretensions and Industry, should have power?