Pakistan Oil, Gas & Energy Exhibition
4-7 March, 2003
Karachi Expo Centre - Pakistan
Industrial development and Pakistan's ideal geographical location at the cross roads of Central Asia and the Arabian Sea has brought into focus Pakistan's potential as an attractive market and an international transit route for Energy in this region.
The new millennium has brought a major shift of policy in the energy infrastructure of the country, where the government is now emphasizing the use of indigenous energy resources in various industries. The power generation plants are switching from mostly furnace oil to gas fuel, the cement plants have been given incentives to switch their energy needs from furnace oil to coal, the use of CNG in vehicles is being facilitated with car manufacturers producing factory fitted CNG kits and the future needs in power generation are being sought from the development of large hydro projects.
POGEE 2003 will converge local & international companies to establish new business contacts and discuss projects in Pakistan within the Energy Sector while fostering international business opportunities. The show is also aimed to serve its participants with the most productive business environment to meet the key decision-makers and government officials to discuss areas of mutual cooperation, to implement government planning and to meet the future requirements of this industry in Pakistan.
POGEE is an ideal platform to display the latest in technology, equipment and machinery as well as allied services, while providing investors with a definite outlook of the regional energy industry and an opportunity to meet their prospective counterparts and business partners.
Pakistan Oil, Gas & Energy Exhibition, being the foremost event of its kind in Pakistan, will open the gateway to regional cooperation. The event is designed to co-locate the power generation sector with oil & gas exploration and production industry by integrating the two shows:
Benefits of Participation
* Generate new leads and make new business contracts.
* Have face to face meetings with instrumental and key decision-makers through the specifically designed networking sessions.
* Launch and introduce the entire spectrum of related products, technologies and services to a specifically targeted audience under one roof.
* Gain international recognition.
* Avail the extensive promotion programme taking you to the peak of recognition throughout the country and worldwide.
* Evaluate and compile a wide range of competitive information on products and supplies in a focused environment.
* Stay abreast of the industry and developments in the world market.
* Take advantage of the professional environment to discuss business needs and issues.
* Achieve first-hand knowledge of the changing global business scenario and its impact in your sector through participation in the unique and resourceful conference programme.
Oil & Gas Pakistan Exploration, Production, Refining and Marketing
Oil & Gas Pakistan is a timely response to the increasing demand for investment and further advancement in the Oil & Gas sector of Pakistan with an opportunity for the leading players to exhibit their latest in technology while exploring the most productive and thinly competitive fields and basins of Pakistan.
Pakistan's huge sedimentary basins, stretching over 825,000 sq. kms, with the average density of exploration wells of one well for 2000 sq. km., offers immense potential for investment in exploration and development of its natural resources. Over the last five years, the exploratory efforts in Pakistan have ranged between 12 and 34 wells per year with a success rate of 1:3. …