- The following students have been named to the Fall Honors List at Greenville College, Greenville, Ill.
To be eligible for the Dean's List, freshman and sophomore students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale; juniors and seniors must earn at least a 3.5.
A College Scholar is a student who has earned Dean's List honors for three or more consecutive semesters.
These students include Matthew Good, College Scholar, Elmhurst; Robin Poage, College Scholar, Glen Ellyn and Kendra Aimee Norton, College Scholar, West Chicago.
- The following students were named to the Dean's List at St. Norbert College, DePere, Wisc., for the Fall 2003 semester. To be eligible, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. These students include Jeffrey Allen Krol, Elmhurst; Jeffrey W. Tumpane, Lombard; Peter Marcello Pisano, Roselle; Kathleen E. Saul, West Chicago; Amy M. Darin, Margaret A. Rode, Wheaton.
- The following students were named to the Dean's List at Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa, for the Fall 2003 semester. To be eligible, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.6 on a 4.0 scale. Highest honors are granted to students with a 4.0 grade point average; high honors are granted to students who earn a 3.8 to 3.99 and honors include 3.6 to 3.79.
These students include Jennifer Chamberlain, sophomore, high honors; Sheila Teves, junior, highest honors, Lombard; Carly Anderson, sophomore, honors, Wheaton.
Gordon Szymanski of Downers Grove received a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing from the University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, during December graduation ceremonies.
Emily McFadden of Glen Ellyn was named to the Dean's List at Brandeis University, Waltham, Mass., for the Fall 2003 semester. To be eligible, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. McFadden is the daughter of Jim and Karen McFadden.
- The following students earned degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison during December graduation ceremonies. These students include Scott Thomas Collins, Bachelor of Science- Kinesiology, Roselle; Rebecca Allyn Gottlieb, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Warrenville; Devayani S Pophali, Master of Science- Electrical Engineering, Wheaton.
Melissa Myers of Carol Stream was named to "Who's Who Among Students in American Universities" and Colleges for 2003-2004. Myers is an elementary education major at Elmhurst College, where she is a member of Kappa Delta Pi (education honor society), Pi Gamma Mu (international social studies society), treasurer of the Dinkmeyer Hall Congress, a member of the Dean's List and a member of the volleyball team. Myers is a graduate of Glenbard North High School.
Donato Latrofa of Glendale Heights recently was inducted into Alpha Lambda Delta, a national honor society, at Monmouth College, Monmouth, Ill. A freshman majoring in history, Latrofa is the son of Giuseppe and Karen Latrofa. To be eligible, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale during their first semester of college.
Micaela T. Soto of Addison was named to the Dean's List at the University of Memphis for the Fall 2003 semester. To be eligible, students must earn at grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- The following students are spending their spring semesters at Millikin University, Decatur, working as student teachers. These students include Christopher Webb, Glendale Heights, at Mt. Zion High School; Mary Anne McTigue, Wheaton, Meridian High School; Christopher Bronke, Bloomingdale, Argenta-Oreana High School.
Daniel Hodal of Roselle recently graduated from the electronic systems technician program at Lincoln Technical Institute, Melrose Park. Hodal is a graduate of Lake Park High School.
Sarah Budde Hendriksen of Downers Grove has been named to the Dean's List at Wheaton College for the Fall 2003 semester. …