- Ivan Gurumendi, 24, and Ricardo O. Gurumendi, 28, both of 128 N. Channel, Round Lake; Morgan L. Kieffer, 21, 731 Morris Court, Lakemoor, and Melissa Zepeda, 28, and Rudy Zepeda, 26, both of 650 N. Old Rand Road, Lake Zurich, were arrested around 5 a.m. April 17 and charged with transportation of open liquor after an officer stopped their car for a traffic violation at 20530 Rand Road, police said. Ivan Gurumendi also was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, reports added. Their Waukegan court date was set for May 21.
- Vandals broke a school bus window April 14 on the 200 block of Devlin Road, police said. A damage estimate was not available.
- Vandals broke two windows April 14 on the 100 block of Eagle Point Road, police said. A damage estimate was not available.
- Thieves stole computer equipment April 14 from the College of Lake County campus on Lancer Lane at West Washington Street, police said. A value estimate was not available.
- Someone hurled an unknown object from a Jones school bus around 3:40 p.m. April 16 that hit and shattered the windshield on a vehicle traveling north on Lake Street, police said. A damage estimate was not available.
- Cheryl T. Byron, 49, 425 Sunset Lane, Glencoe, was arrested around 2:30 p.m. April 20 and charged with retail theft after a security agent for Marshall's, 6128 Grand Ave., saw her switch price tags on a king-size quilt, stuff two pillow shams inside the quilt, hide a frog statue in her purse, and slip a cast iron butterfly under her purse, police said. She left without paying an estimated $600, reports added. Her Waukegan court date was set for May 20.
- Burglars stole a CD case, eight CDs and loose change overnight Wednesday to Thursday out of a car parked on the 1300 block of Sherwood Court, police said. There was no sign of forced entry, reports added. Value was estimated at $100.
- Vandals hit a mailbox between 12:30 and 5:30 p.m. April 19 on the 35000 block of Ellen Drive, police said. Damage was estimated at $45.
- Vandals hurled a steel ball bearing around 3:30 a.m. April 8 that broke a window at a home on the 28800 block of Lamphere Road, police said. Damage was estimated at $200.
- Vandals broke a car window April 13 on the 500 block of Lauren Lane, police said.
- Someone damaged a light post April 16 on the 3600 block of Linden Drive, police said.
- Katie L. Brown, 19, 39 Maple Ave. …