UB Annual Finance Guide: An Easy-to-Use Guide on Finance Information for Higher Education
805 SW Broadway, Suite 1600
Portland, OR 97205
Phone: (503) 973-5200
30021 Tomas, Suite 250
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Phone: (949) 888-1006
Higher One, Inc.
25 Science Park
New Haven, CT 06511
Phone: (203) 776-7776
Focused exclusively on higher education, Higher One offers an innovative approach to student financial services making the financial interactions between the university, the student, and their family easier. The company does this through patent pending products and services:
* OneDisburse[SM] enables the institution to create drastic cost avoidance and increases service in the financial disbursements process compared to disbursing via paper check or ACH direct deposit.
* OneFinance[SM] enables the institution to offer a suite of financial services, including a free checking account with unique features designed for students, as a benefit of enrollment or employment at the institution.
1425 East Busch Parkway
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Phone: (888) 413-3150
Orchestrating your future.
10515 Carnegie Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
Phone: (800) 661-5089
OPUS is proud to introduce the Alumni Advantage program, a unique opportunity for alumni associations to serve its membership and generate fundraising opportunities by offering excellent financial terms to consolidate its members' educational loan debt. The Alumni Advantage is tailored to each association to maximize the benefits for the association and its members.
OPUS Financial, Inc. is non-profit company created to provide low-cost educational funding, debt management, consolidation and early awareness programs. OPUS has partnered with [A.sup.+]Funds and Medfunds, a long time industry leader, to provide schools and students with custom solutions to meet their educational financing needs.
15520 College Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Phone: (913) 5999
Dow, Lohnes & Albertson,
PLLC Attorneys at Law
1200 New Hampshire Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036-6802
Phone: (202) 776-2579
127 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44114
Phone: (800) 540-1855
For over 50 years, Key Education Resources[R] has provided families federal and private parent and student education loans, payment plans, planning tools, helpful advice, and exceptional customer service. Key also offers tools specifically designed to make your job as a School Administrator or Financial Aid Administrator easier. KeyCorp is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of over $85 billion.
* Education loans with competitive interest rates--Federal, Undergraduate, Graduate, Professional and Career/Continuing Education loan programs.
* Loan consolidation programs--help make repayment easier to manage and free up cash each month.
* Monthly Payment Plan--Affordable interest-free payment plans to meet the individual needs of schools and their families.
* Key On-Line--Easy access to Monthly Payment Plan information.
* Easy application and renewal--Families can easily and quickly apply and renew online.
* Repayment incentives--several programs/options that save families money.
* Materials Order Form--Order collateral material online. …