Landing the Deals
* Trammell Crow Company, AMO, made several business transactions:
* It leased 7,205 square feet to Daimler Chrysler at the Troy Technology Park in Troy, Mich.
* It leased space to JP Morgan Chase at the ABC Warehouse Center Bank in Township, Mich.
* It leased 2,100 square feet to Jimmy John's, a gourmet sandwich chain, at the City Center Plaza in Southfield, Mich.
* It leased 800 square feet to Your Good Faith Tax & Accounting Service in the Grand Seven Shopping Center in Redford, Mich.
* It leased 4,543 square feet to rue21, a specialty fashion retailer, at the Maple-Hill Pavilion mall in Oshtemo Township, Mich.
* It leased 210,000 square feet of bulk distribution space to Parksite Inc., at the Madison Industrial Park in Tampa, Fla.
* It leased 107,925 square feet of bulk distribution space to Carrier Sales and Distribution, a division of Carrier Corp., in Building 2 of the Port Ybor project in Tampa, Fla.
* Divaris Real Estate, which comprises Divaris Property Management Corp., AMO, announced the following deals:
* It leased 3,123 square feet of office space to NationsFirst Mortgage of Virginia Inc. …