Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective: 1908-1981: The Only Answer for All Legal Questions
Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective: 1908-1981 indexes over 770 legal periodicals published in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Annual surveys of the laws of a jurisdiction, annual surveys of the federal courts, yearbooks, annual institutes, and annual reviews of the work in a given field or on a given topic are also included.
* Nearly 600,000 records, including book reviews and case citations.
* Contains the indexing from 38 printed cumulations.
* Includes contents notes for special issues and symposia. Each individual article and author are identified.
* Updated subject headings make finding information easy, using contemporary terms. Obsolete or confusing terms have been revised to reflect current usage.
* Original subject headings are also shown, reflecting the way the issues of the day were framed.
* Personal names used as subjects are standardized to ensure retrieval of all records about an individual.
* Search simultaneously with Index to Legal Periodicals Full Text for seamless power searching of nearly 100 years of legal history.
* Wilson quality indexing--done by professionals who are members of the bar--guarantees user satisfaction with results.
* Library holdings indicator linked to your OPAC lets users know if they'll find cited articles on your shelves.
* Customizable document-delivery links make ordering articles easy.
Subjects Covered by Wilson Law Databases
Administrative Law * Antitrust Law * Banking * Business Law * Constitutional Law * Criminal Law * Domestic Relations * Energy & Natural Resources * Environmental Protection * Estate Planning * Family Law * Food, Drug & Cosmetic Law * Insurance Law * Internet & Information Science Law * Intellectual Property Law * International Law * Labor Law * Landlord/Tenant Law * Legal Librarianship
Also Available . …