Library Literature & Information Science Retrospective: 1905-1983: One-Stop Access to Nearly Eight Decades of Library Literature
Now librarians, educators, and students can have easier access to the knowledge and experience of decades of innovators in librarianship, with retrospective content of Library Literature in a convenient Wilson Web database. Nearly 80 years of citations document all the innovations, controversies, and people instrumental in the making of modern librarianship. Search hundreds of periodicals, plus books, book chapters and library school theses.
* Indexing of over 1,200 periodicals, with citations to more than 500,000 articles, including book reviews.
* Includes indexing from Library Work (H.W. Wilson, 1905-1911), Library Journal (1912-1920), and Library Literature (H.W. Wilson 1921-1983).
* Includes the full text of Wilson Library Bulletin from 1914 to 1983, including PDF page images.
* Extensive annotations, up to several hundred words, provide detailed information about the contents of articles.
* Thousands of monograph and book review records extend coverage far beyond journals to the whole scope of library and information science literature.
* Analytic records provide chapter-level access by author and subject to the contents of books, conference proceedings, and essay collections.
* Multilingual coverage, with translated titles and English language summaries, covers journals in French, Spanish, Russian, German, Hungarian, Danish, Norwegian, Italian, and other languages.
* Updated subject headings make finding information on technical topics easy.
* Original subject headings are also provided for insight into the evolution of methods and technology. …