The 2011 ABA School of Bank Marketing and Management Deliver Valuable, Long-Term Benefits Including
* The knowledge and understanding bank marketers need to successfully compete in today's challenging professional environment
* Development of talent and leadership skills
* Strategic thinking to help your marketing efforts contribute to your bank's business goals and bottom line
* Immediate return on your educational investment.
Highly rated instructors and programs
The ABA School of Bank Marketing and Management is the only national school of its kind for bank marketers. Our experienced instructors are not only industry experts, they are highly respected leaders in their fields. The course curriculum is designed to promote helpful individual attention from instructors, and ample opportunities for group interaction. And targeted discussions provide current best practices and useful ideas designed for immediate implementation.
To ensure the relevance and accuracy of material covered in the program, each course is evaluated annually by an advisory board of senior marketing professionals. The comprehensive curriculum is completed in two, one-week intensive sessions. Between the first and second years of the program, you will complete an actual marketing plan you can implement within your own organization.
Build your professional network
The ABA School of Bank Marketing and Management offers an environment conducive to building long-lasting professional relationships, and encourages peer networking to share ideas and solve problems. In addition, professional online networking tools allow students and instructors to stay connected between Years One and Two.
CFMP Exam Preparation
Graduates of this program will be well-positioned to earn a Certified Financial Marketing Professional (CFMP) designation. Offered by the ABA Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB), the CFMP is a well-respected benchmark of your experience and dedication and distinguishes you in the financial services marketing profession. While the ABA School of Bank Marketing and Management curriculum addresses critical knowledge areas assessed by the CFMP examination, ABA and the ICB emphasize that completion of this coursework alone does not guarantee success on the CFMP examination. Professional experience and practical application are also important factors. For more information about the CFMP and to apply, please call 1-800-BANKERS or visit www.aba.com/icb.
Compliance for Bank Marketers
In this overview of the laws and regulations that govern your bank's advertising and market planning, you will:
* Learn how laws relate to loan, deposit, and non-traditional products,-giveaways and promotions; and customer privacy
* Understand how to make your bank's advertising both effective and compliant
* Find out what questions you need to ask and what resources are available to give you the correct answers.
Explore resources and marketing applications to acquire, retain, and expand customer relationships.
* Discuss methods to evaluate customer demographics, channel usage, purchase patterns, product usage, summary transaction data, and profitability, along with industry research
* Learn how to develop, test, and track retention and expansion strategies and tactics
* Discover how to obtain the information you seek, how to mine that data to reach target markets, and the resources you can tap for profitable prospecting.
Between Years One and Two, you will participate in a project that gives you the opportunity to apply new skills and knowledge to a "real-life" initiative within your organization. The project is to write a marketing plan that will be of value to your institution. You will be assigned an advisor who will guide you through the process, set expectations, provide constructive feedback, and grade your assignment. …