NEHA AEC 76th National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition: June 28-30, 2012
Register Today for the NEHA 2012 AEC! neha2012aec.org/register.html.
Don't miss the training, educational, networking, and advancement opportunities that await you at the NEHA 2012 AEC. Register today to attend at neha2012aec.org/register.html. For personal assistance, contact Customer Service toll free at 866.956.2258 (303.756.9090 local) extension 0.
Save on AEC Registration--Join NEHA as a Member Today!
Become a NEHA member and take advantage of the member registration rate of $665 for the full conference. An annual membership is just $95 and includes a free subscription to the Journal of Environmental Health; free Continuing Education credits for e-Learning courses; access to a members-only website, which includes a member directory; affinity programs with discounts for NEHA members on various goods and services; and more!
Hotel Room Reservations
To make your hotel reservations, visit neha2012aec.org/hotel.html.
Please see website for room availability and hotels offering NEHA AEC attendees special discounts on their room rates.
Member Non-Member Full Conference Registration $665 $825 One Day Registration $335 $385 Student/Retired Registration $185 $255
Customize Your Learning Experience
The NEHA AEC offers so many different facets for you to choose from to customize your own learning experience. From the multitude of environmental health topics discussed to the different learning environments of the Lecture and Learning Lab to the option to attend in-person or virtually, the NEHA AEC offers a fresh, progressive, and modern approach to training and education.
Productivity. Efficiency. Effectiveness.
LEARNING LAB SESSIONS
Engage in interactive, dynamic, and self-driven sessions, which will provide you with hands-on training and real-world experience to help you cultivate new skills and bolster your proficiency to increase your productivity as an environmental health professional.
EH Health Impact Assessments (HIA)
* Designing an HIA: You Take the Lead
* Tox in a Box: A Concise Training on the Health Assessment of Environmental Hazards
Food Protection and Defense
* My Restaurant Did What?! Session sponsored by Decade Software Company
* ROP HACCP: Hazards, Preventive Measures, and Educational Opportunities
* Business Networking 101
* Radiological Tales: Lessons Learned for the EH Professional
* Tracking in Action: Using the Tracking Network to Impact Environmental & Public Health Programs
* Making the Message Stick
* Wake Up to the Social Media Planning Challenge
* Woodstock to WWF: How to Benefit from Generational Differences in the Workplace
* (Field Trip) Tour of an Ecological Wastewater Treatment and Reuse: Decentralized Model Session sponsored by Living Machine Systems
Technology and EH
* Mobile Phone Usage: More, More, More or Less, Less, Less?
* There's an App for That
* (Field Trip) University of California, San Diego: California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology--Cal-(IT)2 Tour
* Using Community-Based Participatory Research to Build Capacity for Environmental Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Resilience
The sessions below are a special group of Learning Labs that are scheduled for several hours each day during the AEC. At any one time, there will be multiple sessions taking place. Like other Learning Labs, these sessions will have a presenter and will be highly interactive. However, you are in charge of when you want to attend and the pace at which you wish to learn about a particular topic. …