Precision Strike Association
The Precision Strike Association (PSA) is the premier professional organization dedicated to advancing the art and science of precision engagement concepts and technologies. The Association focuses on the Kill Chain by supporting the development of systems and procedures in order to find, fix, track, target, attack, and assess fixed, moving, and relocatable targets. PSA is a coalition of military and industrial subject matter experts and organized as a not for profit, tax-exempt organization.
* Understand and assist DoD in fielding transformational precision strike concepts and technologies, particularly for global strike operations.
* Improve the detection and rapid attack of moving and relocatable targets.
* Facilitate shortening the Kill Chain; in particular to find, fix, track, and target.
* Understand and support value-added reform of acquisition policies in order to reduce development time and cost.
* Understand and develop concepts for the integration of unmanned systems into precision engagement operations.
* Facilitate understanding and implementation of rapid movement toward networked operations related to precision engagement. In particular, provide greater focus for the improvement of battlespace management capability.
* Improve overall capabilities of sensors.
* Pursue a range of navigation and guidance options that minimize planning times and provide prudent alternatives in the event of enemy countermeasures.
* Promote dialogue between DoD policy makers, Service representatives, program managers and industry representatives regarding precision strike concepts and emerging technologies.
PSA 2012-2013 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
October 30-November 1,12012
Precision Strike Technology Symposium
Johns Hopkins University--Applied Physics Laboratory * Laurel, Md. This symposium will be conducted at the SECRET/US ONLY Level
Feb/March 2013 (Exact date TBD)
Precision Strike Annual Review
Andy McHugh, Tekia Research
Ken Britt, Precision Strike Division, Headquarters, U. …