New Tools for the Common Core: Below Are Some of the Latest Tools for Schools to Add a Common Core Spin to a New or Existing Product
* Achieve3000 (www.achieve3000.com): KidBiz3000 (2-5), TeenBiz3000 (6-8), Empower3000 (9-12), and Spark3000 (adults) enable students at all levels to master the content area literacy skills needed to meet the Common Core State Standards.
* Adaptive Curriculum Math (www. adaptivecurriculum.com): Designed for grades 6-12, the online AC Math program integrates real-world scenarios that align to state, national, and Common Core standards.
* Aha! Math (www.learning.com): Aha!Math is fully aligned to state and Common Core State Standards and provides tools to differentiate instruction.
* Atomic TechCore (www.atomiclearning.com/k12): A suite of tools for school leaders to build their Common Core implementation roadmaps.
* Common Core 360 (www.schoolimprovement.com): A Web-based library of resources that helps educators understand what the Common Core Standards are, why they are needed, and how to implement them.
* CompassLearning Odyssey (www.compasslearning.com/common-core): Odyssey adds new activities to support Common Core State Standards and new alignments so teachers can select the Common Core standards and learning paths.
* Digits (www.digitsmath.com): Written entirely to the Common Core State Standards, this middle school math core curriculum leverages technology to personalize learning.
* DreamBox Learning Math (www.dreambox.com): DreamBox Learning combines elementary math aligned to the Common Core State Standards with a motivating learning environment and the DreamBox Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform.
* ePals News Now Journalism Center (www.epals.com): This new learning center helps high school students meet "real-world" journalism practices and communications standards, such as those required by the Common Core standards.
* Framework for Teaching Evaluation Instrument (www.teachscape.com): Charlotte Danielson has updated her Framework for Teaching Evaluation Instrument with the 2013 Edition that incorporates the instructional implications of CCSS.
* Getting from Here to Core: How to Launch the Program that Launches Students (www.CTB.com/CommonCore.): A comprehensive eGuide that delivers a roadmap for schools to effectively shift to the Common Core assessments.
* GlobalScholar (www globalscholar.com): The company offers several products written 100% to meet CCSS, including: Performance Series K-2 Reading & Mathematics assessments, National CCSS Progress Monitoring tests and a National CCSS Item Bank with additional items specific to Colorado's 15% custom standards.
* HMH Fuse: Algebra 1, Common Core Edition (www.hmheducation.com): This edition gives every student a personalized learning experience using video tutorials, MathMotion examples, homework help, quizzes, tips, hints, and more.
* HMH Readers (www.hmheducation.com): HMH's new iPad reading app, developed for Common Core Standards mastery, is now available for free download in the iTunes App Store.
* Insight (www.learningstation.com): This cloud-based program enables administrators to quickly create assessments aligned with state and/or Common Core standards.
* Inspiration Maps (www.inspiration.com): Students use proven visual learning methodologies to develop and demonstrate the critical thinking, literacy, and writing skills delineated in the Common Core State Standards.
* IXL Math (www.IXL.com): This tools is completely aligned to the Common Core and state standards, offering a list of recommended practice skills for each strand, so teachers can easily find the appropriate skills for their students.
* Lexia Reading Core5 (www.lexialearning.com): A technology-based program designed to systematically present content and skills identified as essential by the Common Core State Standards for ELA in grades K-5.
* Measured Progress COMMON CORE Assessment Program (MeasuredProgress. …