US Agents Hold Middle Eastern Man on Warrant
THE FBI has captured a Middle Eastern man they want to question about the terror attacks on New York and Washington.
Nabil Al-Marabh, 34, was arrested in a Chicago suburb last night, said FBI spokeswoman Mary Muha. She said he was being held on a warrant issued in Boston in March for assault with a knife.
Federal agents had been looking for him since at least Monday. That day, they raided a Detroit house with Al-Marabh's name on the mailbox and arrested three men after discovering false visas, passports and other identification, as well as what appeared to be a diagram of an airport flight line.
The FBI list that Al-Marabh is on includes suspects, potential associates of the suspects and potential witnesses related to the attacks While agents were in Detroit on Monday, Al-Marabh was in Three Oaks, in the south-western corner of Michigan near the Indiana state line, getting a duplicate driver's licence, state authorities said.
In December, Al-Marabh was convicted of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon - a knife - in Boston. …