Best & Brightest
- Sharon Behling received a bachelor of science degree in organizational administration from the College of Commerce and Business Administration at the University of Illinois Urbana- Champaign in May, 2002. She was also on the dean's list for the spring 2002 semester.
Behling, the daughter of William and Diane Behling of Rolling Meadows, is currently working towards her master's degree at the Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations at the University of Illinois.
- Dominick Filipowicz, Evan Hydzik, Milan Kim, Kimberly Robbins and Paul William, all Mount Prospect residents, were appointed to the dean's list for the 2002 spring semester at Columbia College Chicago.
- Elyse D. Lucas, a first-year student majoring in general studies at Augustana College, Rock Island, was named to the fall term dean's list for the 2002-2003 school year for earning a minimum grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale). She is the daughter of Joe and Debbie Billetdeaux of Mount Prospect, and Jim Lucas, Wheeling.
- Bradley University, Peoria, named the following students to the dean's list for the 2002 fall semester for achieving a minimum 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale: Nina J. Bredberg, Meredith C. Temple and Kerstin A. Workman, all of Prospect Heights, and Peter Jaworowski, Mount Prospect.
- Augustana College, Rock Island, named the following students to the fall term dean's list for the 2002-2003 school year for earning a minimum grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
Mount Prospect: Robin L. Weseloh, a sophomore majoring in music education, daughter of Roger and Donna Weseloh.
Prospect Heights: Timothy K. Troemner, a junior majoring in English, son of Keith and Nancy Troemner.
- Illinois State University, Normal recognized the following students for their scholarship by including them in the dean's list of their respective colleges for the Fall 2002 semester.
Mount Prospect: Steven Lee Boldt, Jessica P. Edward, Jacqueline Michelle Fitzgerald, Matthew Peter Grudzien, Benjamin Scott Hamiton, Lisa Nichole Holzkopf, Andrea Joy Kaplan, Bonnie Lynn Koran, Rachel Lyn Obrien, Kristina Renee Paulson, Joseph Cannine Russo and Joseph William Trsar.
Prospect Heights: Margaret Mary Benjamin and Kelly Gene Smith.
- University of Iowa in Iowa City named the following students to the dean's list for the 2002 fall semester for achieving a minimum 3.5 grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale) while carrying at least 12 hours.
Mount Prospect: Jolene Ann Cutts, College of Engineering; Pamela Eve Fegan, College of Engineering; Julie Marie Lucas, College of Liberal Arts; Stephanie J. Richenberger, College of Business Administration; Jennifer Pam Scelsi, College of Liberal Arts; Maryellen Schweitzer, College of Liberal Arts; Kristen McClure Sublett, College of Liberal Arts; Kylene N. Treslo, College of Liberal Arts; and Lisa A. …