Clarion University Hires Marketing Official
Tribune-Review, The, Tribune-Review/Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Business Gallery is a listing of promotions, hirings and other personnel moves at area companies. Submitted items should include contact names and telephone numbers. Photographs should bear the names of the individuals. Mail items to: Business Gallery, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, D.L. Clark Building, 503 Martindale St., Pittsburgh, PA 15212; fax items to 412-320-7921; or e-mail to email@example.com
Banking and finance
* Chris W. Emert has joined Commercial Bank & Trust of Pa. as vice president and manager of trust services and administration. He previously worked at First National Trust Co.
* Peter K. Phillips has joined Laureate Capital's Pittsburgh production office as a senior commercial-loan originator.
* Horovitz, Rudoy & Roteman has hired R. Craig Bennett in its audit and assurance services group and its nonprofit industry service group. He recently worked as auditor manager with Terry Collier & Associates P.C.
* David N. Love has returned to his alma mater of Clarion University of Pennsylvania as assistant director of marketing. He most recently was director of communications for the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology.
* Felicia Stehley has been named regional director for the health choices northcentral program by Community Care Behavioral Health. Her office is in State College. She previously was chief executive officer and managing director for Meadows Psychiatric Center in Centre Hall, Centre County.
* Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse has appointed executive-in- residence James Jordan vice president and chief investment officer.
* Brother's Brother Foundation has elected or re-elected to its board: Chair, L. Richard Milner, Alcoa Automotive (retired); vice chair, Roy G. Dorrance, U.S. Steel Corp. (retired); secretary, Daniel H. Simpson, (retired U.S. Ambassador) Pittsburgh Post- Gazette; medical director, Dr. Chip Lambert, Allegheny General Hospital, Medical Benevolence Foundation; treasurer, Joseph T. Senko, McKeever, Varga & Senko.
Luke L. Hingson has been re-elected president, William P. Davis has been promoted to vice president-finance and Karen H. Dempsey has been promoted to vice president-development and administration. …