Mccain Brothers to Host Live, Daytime Television Show
Butcher joined Jordan Associates in 1980 as an account administrator and has worked with a number of major consumer and business-to-business accounts. He will continue his management work in the account services area of the agency.
Prior to joing Jordan Associates, Butcher served as an account supervisor for another Oklahoma City Advertising agency. . .
- Jim Mooring has taken over the duties as acting director of the business office of South Community Hospital.
Mooring has worked in South Community's business office for 12 years. His new responsibilities will include supervision of the 60 member business office staff representing the Emergency Center, Outpatient Admitting, Inpatient Registration, the cashier's office and the Patient Representative program. . .
- Tom George of Jack Robbins Porsche-Audi-Mazda has received the "Award of Achievement for Service Excellence" from Volkswagen-Audi of America.
George has over 20 years experience in automotive service and has worked as service manager with Jack Robbins for over two years.
Jack Robbins Porsche-Audi-Mazda was cited for excellence in several areas of service. These areas included a staff that is 100 percent trained, a dealership which rated 100 percent in Audi's Customer Satisfaction Index, an on-site quality evaluation and the dealership which scored the greatest improvement in service for the souther region.
The award is part of Audi's "We Care" program currently underway in the United States. . .
- Marshal Tullos has been named manager of the new Sheraton Norman Hotel.
Tullos, a graduate of Cornell University with a B.S. degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, entered the Sheraton Management Development Program in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles, La. He will be bringing 18 years of experience with him to the new position.
The Sheraton Norman Hotel is owned by Hotel Associates of Norman LTD, and operated by A-G Management Corp., Inc. . .
- Rod E. Sands has been appointed a director of Academy Computing Corp., replacing Charles G. Goss who resigned following his retirement as president of Explorer Pipelines Co. Sands is vice president of operations at Explorer Pipeline Co., a common carrier of refined petroleum products.
Academy Computing Corp.'s primary business is the operation of automated underground facility protection systems commonly known as One call centers. . .
- Chelsea DeHaas, 7 year old daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Gerald DeHaas of Bartlesville, Okla., has been named the State Poster Child of the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).
She will serve as the association's junior goodwill ambassador in the area and will represent MDA on radio and television programs in addition to taking part in a number of the chapter's special events. . .
- Crop Production Services, Inc. of Tulsa has announced several new promotions.
Joseph J. Lee, vice president, has been named president and chief operating officer. He will continue to oversee the operations of the company's 90 farm centers and fertilizer blending plantsin 18 states. …