Interact with Peers in NASP Communities
Florell, Dan, National Association of School Psychologists. Communique
Have you visited the NASP Communities yet? If not, you're missing out on the opportunity to:
* Access peer input without your workday being interrupted by e-mail messages. You determine when you want to visit the Communities.
* Find messages organized by thread: it's easy and fast to find discussions on the topics that interest you.
* Upload documents to share with Community participants.
* Participate in Online Learning Events with noted experts on a range of topics.
Currently available communities include:
* African-American School Psychologists
* Autism & Pervasive Developmental Disorders
* Behavioral School Psychology
* Bilingual School Psychology
* Character Education & Social-Emotional Learning
* Computer & Technical Applications in School Psychology
* Consultee-Centered Consultation
* Crisis Management in the Schools
* Early Childhood Education
* Military Families
* Neuropsychology in the Schools
* Positive School Psychology
* Rural School Psychology
* School Psychologists Working With Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
* Social Justice
* Urban School Psychology
Using the Communities is easy; simply go to the NASP website, log in, and click on the Communities button in the left-hand menu. Once there, select a community of interest to you and start posting. …