2011 ARMY Magazine Photo Contest
Sponsored by the Association of the U.S. Army
The Association of the U.S. Army is pleased to announce its sixteenth AJRMY Magazine photo contest. Amateur and professional photographers are invited to enter.
The winning photographs will be published in ARMY Magazine, and the photographers will be awarded cash prizes. First prize is $500; second prize is $300; third prize is $200. Those who are awarded an honorable mention will each receive $100.
1. Each photograph must have a U.S. Army-related subject and must have been taken on or after July 1,2010.
2. Entries must not have been published elsewhere. Evidence of prior publication of any entry will disqualify it.
3. Each contestant is limited to three entries.
4. Entries may be 300 dpi digital photos, black-and-white prints, color prints or color slides. Photographs must not be tinted or altered. (Send digital photos email@example.com.)
5. The minimum size for prints is 5x7 inches; the maximum is 8x10 inches (no mats or frames). …