Extended Forecasts for British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

The Canadian Press, February 27, 2013 | Go to article overview

Extended Forecasts for British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada


Extended forecasts for British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 pst Wednesday 27 February 2013.

Metro Vancouver: Friday, rain. Low 8. High 10. Saturday, periods of rain. Low 8. High 10. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 11. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 9.

Greater Victoria: Friday, periods of rain. Low 7. High 12. Saturday, rain. Low 5. High 10. Sunday, sunny. Low 3. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 11. Tuesday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 9.

Fraser Valley: Friday, rain. Low 6. High 11. Saturday, showers. Low 5. High 11. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 0. High 12.

Howe Sound: Friday, periods of rain. Low 4. High 7. Saturday, showers. Low 5. High 11. Sunday, sunny. Low 1. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 10. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 0. High 8.

Whistler: Friday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 5. Saturday, showers. Low 2. High 7. Sunday, sunny. Low -1. High 5. Monday, sunny. Low -3. High 9. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low -1. High 8.

Sunshine Coast: Friday, periods of rain. Low 6. High 9. Saturday, showers. Low 7. High 9. Sunday, sunny. Low 2. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 10. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low 0. High 8.

Southern Gulf Islands: Friday, periods of rain. Low 7. High 11. Saturday, rain. Low 6. High 10. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 2. High 8. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 11. Tuesday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 9.

East Vancouver Island: Friday, rain. Low 6. High 10. Saturday, showers. Low 5. High 9. Sunday, sunny. Low 0. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 11. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -1. High 9.

West Vancouver Island: Friday, rain. Low 7. High 9. Saturday, rain. Low 7. High 8. Sunday, sunny. Low 2. High 9. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low -1. High 9. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 9.

Inland Vancouver Island: Friday, periods of rain. Low 4. High 10. Saturday, rain. Low 5. High 8. Sunday, sunny. Low -1. High 9. Monday, cloudy. Low -1. High 10. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 8.

North Vancouver Island: Friday, periods of rain. Low 5. High 8. Saturday, rain. Low 5. High 6. Sunday, sunny. Low 3. High 8. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 9. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 1. High 9.

Central Coast - coastal sections: Friday, rain. Low 5. High 7. Saturday, rain. Low 3. High 7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 1. High 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 7.

Central Coast - inland sections: Friday, periods of rain. Low 3. High 7. Saturday, rain. Low 1. High 7. Sunday, sunny. Low -3. High 8. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High 5. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High 5.

North Coast - coastal sections: Friday, showers. Low 4. High 7. Saturday, showers. Low 3. High 5. Sunday, sunny. Low 2. High 6. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 7.

North Coast - inland sections: Friday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 3. Saturday, periods of snow. Low 0. High 5. Sunday, sunny. Low 2. High 4. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 5. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 4.

Haida Gwaii: Friday, periods of rain. …

The rest of this article is only available to active members of Questia

Already a member? Log in now.

Notes for this article

Add a new note
If you are trying to select text to create highlights or citations, remember that you must now click or tap on the first word, and then click or tap on the last word.
One moment ...
Default project is now your active project.
Project items
Notes
Cite this article

Cited article

Style
Citations are available only to our active members.
Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

(Einhorn, 1992, p. 25)

(Einhorn 25)

(Einhorn 25)

1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

Note: primary sources have slightly different requirements for citation. Please see these guidelines for more information.

Cited article

Extended Forecasts for British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada
Settings

Settings

Typeface
Text size Smaller Larger Reset View mode
Search within

Search within this article

Look up

Look up a word

  • Dictionary
  • Thesaurus
Please submit a word or phrase above.
Print this page

Print this page

Why can't I print more than one page at a time?

Help
Full screen
Items saved from this article
  • Highlights & Notes
  • Citations
Some of your highlights are legacy items.

Highlights saved before July 30, 2012 will not be displayed on their respective source pages.

You can easily re-create the highlights by opening the book page or article, selecting the text, and clicking “Highlight.”

matching results for page

    Questia reader help

    How to highlight and cite specific passages

    1. Click or tap the first word you want to select.
    2. Click or tap the last word you want to select, and you’ll see everything in between get selected.
    3. You’ll then get a menu of options like creating a highlight or a citation from that passage of text.

    OK, got it!

    Cited passage

    Style
    Citations are available only to our active members.
    Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn, 1992, p. 25).

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences."1

    1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

    Cited passage

    Thanks for trying Questia!

    Please continue trying out our research tools, but please note, full functionality is available only to our active members.

    Your work will be lost once you leave this Web page.

    Buy instant access to save your work.

    Already a member? Log in now.

    Search by... Author
    Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

    Oops!

    An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.