Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada

The Canadian Press, December 18, 2014 | Go to article overview

Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada


Forecast for Manitoba issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Manitoba issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 cst Thursday 18 December 2014.

City of Winnipeg: Today, increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High -8. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -12. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Steinbach - St. Adolphe - Dominion City - Vita - Richer: Today, increasing cloudiness late this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High -8. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -13. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Selkirk - Gimli - Stonewall - Woodlands - Eriksdale: Today, increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High -8. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -13. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Dugald - Beausejour - Grand Beach: Today, increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High -8. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -13. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Portage la Prairie - Headingley - Brunkild - Carman: Today, increasing cloudiness late this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High -8. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -12. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Morden - Winkler - Altona - Emerson - Morris: Today, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High -8. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -12. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Bissett - Nopiming Provincial Park - Pine Falls: Today, increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High -7. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow overnight. Low -13. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Whiteshell - Lac du Bonnet - Pinawa, Sprague - Northwest Angle Provincial Forest: Today, increasing cloudiness near noon. High -7. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow late this evening and overnight. Low -13. Friday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. High -6.

Brandon - Carberry - Treherne: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind south 20 km-h. High -9. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow. Low -13. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High -6.

Killarney - Pilot Mound - Manitou: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind south 20 km-h. High -9. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Low -13. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High -6.

Melita - Boissevain - Turtle Mountain Provincial Park: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this afternoon. High -9. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Low -11. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High -7.

Virden - Souris: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. High -9. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow. …

The rest of this article is only available to active members of Questia

Already a member? Log in now.

Notes for this article

Add a new note
If you are trying to select text to create highlights or citations, remember that you must now click or tap on the first word, and then click or tap on the last word.
One moment ...
Default project is now your active project.
Project items
Notes
Cite this article

Cited article

Style
Citations are available only to our active members.
Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

(Einhorn, 1992, p. 25)

(Einhorn 25)

(Einhorn 25)

1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

Note: primary sources have slightly different requirements for citation. Please see these guidelines for more information.

Cited article

Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada
Settings

Settings

Typeface
Text size Smaller Larger Reset View mode
Search within

Search within this article

Look up

Look up a word

  • Dictionary
  • Thesaurus
Please submit a word or phrase above.
Print this page

Print this page

Why can't I print more than one page at a time?

Help
Full screen
Items saved from this article
  • Highlights & Notes
  • Citations
Some of your highlights are legacy items.

Highlights saved before July 30, 2012 will not be displayed on their respective source pages.

You can easily re-create the highlights by opening the book page or article, selecting the text, and clicking “Highlight.”

matching results for page

    Questia reader help

    How to highlight and cite specific passages

    1. Click or tap the first word you want to select.
    2. Click or tap the last word you want to select, and you’ll see everything in between get selected.
    3. You’ll then get a menu of options like creating a highlight or a citation from that passage of text.

    OK, got it!

    Cited passage

    Style
    Citations are available only to our active members.
    Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn, 1992, p. 25).

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences."1

    1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

    Cited passage

    Thanks for trying Questia!

    Please continue trying out our research tools, but please note, full functionality is available only to our active members.

    Your work will be lost once you leave this Web page.

    Buy instant access to save your work.

    Already a member? Log in now.

    Search by... Author
    Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

    Oops!

    An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.