Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

The Canadian Press, July 10, 2015 | Go to article overview

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada


Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for tomorrow night Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Friday 10 July 2015.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 15. Sunday, sunny. High 27 except high 19 along the coast. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 17. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except high 20 along the coast. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Tuesday, rain. High 20. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 15. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 14. Sunday, sunny. High 22. Next night, clear. Low 16. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21. Next night, periods of rain. Low 16. Tuesday, periods of rain. High 19. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 15. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, clear. Low 13. Thursday, sunny. High 20.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 16. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 29. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 18. Monday, cloudy. High 28. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 18. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, clear. Low 13. Thursday, sunny. High 25.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 15. Sunday, sunny. High 28. Next night, clear. Low 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Tuesday, periods of rain. High 21. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Cape Breton: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 11. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Next night, cloudy. Low 16. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.

Prince Edward Island: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 17. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Next night, clear. Low 17. Monday, cloudy. High 23. Next night, cloudy. Low 17. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. …

The rest of this article is only available to active members of Questia

Already a member? Log in now.

Notes for this article

Add a new note
If you are trying to select text to create highlights or citations, remember that you must now click or tap on the first word, and then click or tap on the last word.
One moment ...
Default project is now your active project.
Project items
Notes
Cite this article

Cited article

Style
Citations are available only to our active members.
Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

(Einhorn, 1992, p. 25)

(Einhorn 25)

(Einhorn 25)

1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

Note: primary sources have slightly different requirements for citation. Please see these guidelines for more information.

Cited article

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada
Settings

Settings

Typeface
Text size Smaller Larger Reset View mode
Search within

Search within this article

Look up

Look up a word

  • Dictionary
  • Thesaurus
Please submit a word or phrase above.
Print this page

Print this page

Why can't I print more than one page at a time?

Help
Full screen
Items saved from this article
  • Highlights & Notes
  • Citations
Some of your highlights are legacy items.

Highlights saved before July 30, 2012 will not be displayed on their respective source pages.

You can easily re-create the highlights by opening the book page or article, selecting the text, and clicking “Highlight.”

matching results for page

    Questia reader help

    How to highlight and cite specific passages

    1. Click or tap the first word you want to select.
    2. Click or tap the last word you want to select, and you’ll see everything in between get selected.
    3. You’ll then get a menu of options like creating a highlight or a citation from that passage of text.

    OK, got it!

    Cited passage

    Style
    Citations are available only to our active members.
    Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn, 1992, p. 25).

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences."1

    1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

    Cited passage

    Thanks for trying Questia!

    Please continue trying out our research tools, but please note, full functionality is available only to our active members.

    Your work will be lost once you leave this Web page.

    Buy instant access to save your work.

    Already a member? Log in now.

    Search by... Author
    Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

    Oops!

    An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.