Forecast for Northwestern Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

The Canadian Press, July 10, 2015 | Go to article overview

Forecast for Northwestern Ontario Issued by Environment Canada


Forecast for Northwestern Ontario issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Northwestern and Northern Ontario issued by Environment Canada at 11:30 edt Friday 10 July 2015.

City of Thunder Bay, Atikokan - Upsala - Quetico, Superior West: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13. Saturday, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 30.

Kenora - Nestor Falls, Dryden - Ignace, Fort Frances - Rainy Lake: Today, mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40. High 30. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16. Saturday, sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 30.

Red Lake - Ear Falls, Sioux Lookout - Savant Lake: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40. High 30. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 17. Saturday, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 31.

Gull Bay - Black Sturgeon Lake, Beardmore - Jellicoe - Macdiarmid: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 30.

Armstrong - Auden - Wabakimi Park, Nakina - Aroland - Pagwa: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 30. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 30.

Geraldton - Longlac - Caramat, Manitouwadge - Hornepayne: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 30.

Nipigon - Marathon - Superior North, Wawa - Pukaskwa Park, Agawa - Lake Superior Park: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 26 except 18 near Lake Superior. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, a few clouds. Fog patches near Lake Superior. Wind southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11. Saturday, mainly sunny. Fog patches near Lake Superior in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 29 except 21 near Lake Superior.

White River - Dubreuilville: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high. …

The rest of this article is only available to active members of Questia

Already a member? Log in now.

Notes for this article

Add a new note
If you are trying to select text to create highlights or citations, remember that you must now click or tap on the first word, and then click or tap on the last word.
One moment ...
Default project is now your active project.
Project items
Notes
Cite this article

Cited article

Style
Citations are available only to our active members.
Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

(Einhorn, 1992, p. 25)

(Einhorn 25)

(Einhorn 25)

1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

Note: primary sources have slightly different requirements for citation. Please see these guidelines for more information.

Cited article

Forecast for Northwestern Ontario Issued by Environment Canada
Settings

Settings

Typeface
Text size Smaller Larger Reset View mode
Search within

Search within this article

Look up

Look up a word

  • Dictionary
  • Thesaurus
Please submit a word or phrase above.
Print this page

Print this page

Why can't I print more than one page at a time?

Help
Full screen
Items saved from this article
  • Highlights & Notes
  • Citations
Some of your highlights are legacy items.

Highlights saved before July 30, 2012 will not be displayed on their respective source pages.

You can easily re-create the highlights by opening the book page or article, selecting the text, and clicking “Highlight.”

matching results for page

    Questia reader help

    How to highlight and cite specific passages

    1. Click or tap the first word you want to select.
    2. Click or tap the last word you want to select, and you’ll see everything in between get selected.
    3. You’ll then get a menu of options like creating a highlight or a citation from that passage of text.

    OK, got it!

    Cited passage

    Style
    Citations are available only to our active members.
    Buy instant access to cite pages or passages in MLA 8, MLA 7, APA and Chicago citation styles.

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn, 1992, p. 25).

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences." (Einhorn 25)

    "Portraying himself as an honest, ordinary person helped Lincoln identify with his audiences."1

    1. Lois J. Einhorn, Abraham Lincoln, the Orator: Penetrating the Lincoln Legend (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992), 25, http://www.questia.com/read/27419298.

    Cited passage

    Thanks for trying Questia!

    Please continue trying out our research tools, but please note, full functionality is available only to our active members.

    Your work will be lost once you leave this Web page.

    Buy instant access to save your work.

    Already a member? Log in now.

    Search by... Author
    Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

    Oops!

    An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.