* CAPTAIN JINKS. Lee & Walker. Philadelphia. [ca. 1868]
(Of The Horse Marines). Written & Sung By T. Maclagan. Lith: T. Sinclair. In. art.] Figure 5 in 5 pointed star. 8 pp., p. 2 blank, adv. on p. 8. Plate Mark 8711-5.
Illustration: Captain Jinks himself, in uniform consisting of a bearskin hat, green coat, red and white striped trousers, sword and beard.
* CAPTAIN JINKS. J. L. Peters. New York. 1868
Songs Of The Day. Figure 4 in circle. [n. lith. n. art.] [Arr. by W. D. Raphaelson .] 6 pp., pp. 2 and 6 blank. Plate Mark 4661-3.
Illustration: Front covers reproduced of four songs of this set: CHAMPAGNE CHARLIE, CAPTAIN JINKS, NOT FOR JOE, PRETTY LOUISE THE FLYING. TRAPEZE.
* CHAMPAGNE CHARLIE. Lee & Walker. Philadelphia. [ca. 1868] Comic Song Schottisch, followed by words of chorus. Each [Figure] 5 [in 5 pointed star]. Lith: T. Sinclair. 8 pp., p. 2 blank. adv. on p. 8. Plate Mark 9752-5.
Illustration: Charlie himself, in blue striped trousers, orange coat, blue "weskit," top hat, cigar in mouth, gloves, cane in right hand pointing to popping champagne bottle in left. Face adornment: "Dundrearys."
* LINGARD'S CAPT. JINKS. Oliver Ditson & Co. Boston. 1868
Of the Horse Marines. Figure 4 in circle. Lith: N. E. Lith. Stm. Ptg. Co. [n. art.]  pp., adv. on p. 2; p. 6 blank. Music Type.
Illustration: Lingard as Captain Jinks, sporting a riding crop over right shoulder.
* NOT FOR JOSEPH. C. H. Ditson & Co. New York. [ca. 1868]
Written Composed & Sung by Arthur Lloyd. Figure 5 in 6 pointed star. "Song" "Galop." Lith: John H. Bufford. N. Y. Underneath title: Comic Song. 6 pp., adv. on p. 2., p. 6 blank.
Illustration: Figure of man, probably Mr. Arthur Lloyd, gesturing with right hand, cane carried under left arm. Orange blazer jacket, tremendous Ascot tie, silk hat, etc.
* PRETTY LOUISE THE FLYING TRAPEZE.
J. L. Peters. New York. 1868
Songs of the Day. [Comic Song. Written by Harry Miller.] Figure 4 in circle. 6 pp., pp. 2 and 6 blank. Plate Mark 4631-3.
Illustration: Front covers reproduced of four songs. See CAPTAIN JINKS, published by J. L. Peters, above.