1. G. Adiv, "Determining 3-D motion and structure from optical flow generated by several moving objects". IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, Vol. PAMI-7, July 1985, pp. 384-401.
2. G. Adiv, "Interpreting optical flow." Ph.D. Dissertation, Computer and Information Science Department, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, September 1985.
3. G. Adiv, "Inherent ambiguities in recovering 3-D motion and structure from a noisy flow field." Proceedings of the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference, San Francisco, CA, June 1985, pp. 7077.
4. J. Aliomonos & A. Basu, "Shape and 3D Motion from Contour without Point-to-Point Correspondence: General Principles." Proceedings of the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference, 1986, pp. 518-527.
5. P. Anandan, "Computing dense displacement fields with confidence measures in scenes containing occlusion." SPIE Intelligent Robots and Computer Vision Conference, Vol. 521, 1084, pp. 184-194; also DARPA IU Workshop Proceedings, 1984; and COINS Technical Report 84-32, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, December 1984.
6. P. Anandan & R. Weiss, "Introducing a smoothness constraint in a matching approach for the computation of optical flow fields." Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Computer Vision: Representation and Control, October 1985, pp. 186-196.
7. P. Anandan, "Motion and stereopsis." COINS Technical Report 85-52, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, December 1985.
8. P. Anandan, "Measuring visual motion from image sequences." Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, January 1987.
9. M. A. Arbib, "Segmentation, schemas, and cooperative computation." In Studies in mathematical biology, part 1, S. Leven (Ed.). MAA Studies in Mathematics, Vol. 15, 1978, pp. 118-155.
10. M. A. Arbib, "Perceptual structures and distributed motor control." In Handbook of physiology: The nervous system, II Motor control, V. B. Brooks (Ed.). American Physiological Society: Bethesda, MD, pp. 1449-1480.
11. R. Arkin, "Path planning and execution for a mobile robot: A review of representation and control strategies." COINS Technical Report 86-47, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, October 1986.
12. R. Arkin, "Path planning for a vision-based autonomous robot." COINS Technical Report 86-48, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, October 1986.
13. R. Bajcsy, & M. Tavakoli, "Computer recognition of roads from satellite pictures." IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics, SMC-6, September 1976, pp. 623-637.
14. H. H. Baker, "Depth from edge and intensity based stereo." Report No. STANCS-82-930, Department of Computer Science, Stanford University: CA, September 1982.
15. D. Ballard, C. Brown, & J. Feldman, "An approach to knowledge-directed image analysis." In Computer vision systems, A. Hanson & E. Riseman (Eds.). Academic Press: New York, 1978, pp. 271-281.
16. D. Ballard, & C. Brown, Computer vision, Prentice-Hall, Inc.: Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1982.
17. H. G. Barrow, & J. M. Tenenbaum, "Computational Vision." IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Institute for Electrical & Electronic Engineers, May 1981, pp. 572-595.
18. H. G. Barrow & R. J. Popplestone, "Relational Descriptions in Picture Processing." In Machine Intelligence 6. B. Meltzer & D. Michie (Eds.). Edinburgh University Press: Edinburgh, 1971, pp. 377-396.