FRANK L. KLEMENT LECTURES
1. Mark E. Neely, Jr. Confederate Bastille. Jefferson Davis and Civil Liberties. 1992.
2. Richard Nelson Current. What Is an American? Abraham Lincoln and “Multiculturalism.” 1993.
3. Robert W. Johannsen. The ‘Wicked Rebellion’ and the Republic: Henry Tuckerman’s Civil War. 1994.
4. Gary W. Gallagher. Jubal A. Early, the Lost Cause, and Civil War History: A Persistent Legacy. 1995.
5. John Y. Simon. Grant and Halleck: Contrasts in Command. 1996.
6. Edward L. Ayers. Momentous Events in Small Places: The Coming of the Civil War in Two American Communities. 1997.
7. Phillip Shaw Paludan. War and Home: The Civil War Encounter. 1998.
8. Catherine Clinton. Public Women and the Confederacy. 1999.
9. George Rable. News from Fredericksburg. 2000.
10. David W. Blight. Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln: A Relationship in Language, Politics, and Memory. 2001.